Friday, September 25, 2009

Sneak Peak From Our Family Session!


Hi there! So, I'd much rather be behind the camera but as our girls grow I want to document our family and just how much it means to me. It's very bittersweet for me when it comes to our family portrait. Our Joeli should be there as well. I know that she is smiling from the lap of her Abba Father! How I wish that this world could be in that same constant state of worship...what a different world this would be! Chad and I are about to celebrate seven years of marriage. It seems like yesterday he was down on one knee in my studio apartment. Joeli Lynn would have been 6 this August...what a big girl she'd be! Brelan is 3.5 and is becomming such a fun little girl to be around. Mileigh is 18 months and has a smile that could light this whole world. They are the reason that I do what I do! To my Chad and girls, I love you so much...All Heart!

Some very dear friends of ours, who have been there in the great times but also in our toughest hours helped with this portrait. Justin and Lyndsey Spradlin came and took the portraits for us and brought their precious babies, Rylyn and Dax, to play and make our girls smile. It worked and we got some great portraits that will forever hold a special place in our hearts. Justin and Lyndsey, thank you so much first and foremost for being our friends! We love you! Also, thank you for taking time away from your family and home to help us with a portrait that means the world to us! To those of you who follow our blog and are a constant encouragement, we appreciate you more than you know. We would be honored to do portraits for you just as soon as you are ready, give us a call and we will get you taken care of. I pray you have a great weekend. Be Blessed!

No comments: