Sunday, September 6, 2009

Graduation...Quickly Approaching!

















































Hi again! I had the privilege this weekend of photographing my first Senior Session of the season. Katelyn has worked very hard to get to this pivotal moment in life and I am honored that she and her mom chose me to document it. I wanted to accurately portray who Katelyn really is in these images so we visited several places in and around Mobile. We took our time so that we got exactly what she wanted with no restrictions and no limitations on how many times my camera clicked! I had a great time getting to know her and truly wish her the best! Graduation is a time that you never forget...I didn't. You don't realize it then, but soon enough you are at that place in life where you can never go back. In the midst of high school we somehow go from child to "grown up" before we know it and then it's over. What a celebration to be had for those of you that have completed such a big part of your life! It's now time to continue and make a difference in this world because believe it or not...it's yours and it's a lot bigger than high school! Katelyn, congrats on your graduation! You are a very intelligent, beautiful young lady! Know that your life makes a difference and that you are "fearfully and wonderfully made"! Thank you again for choosing me. Contact All Heart for your portrait needs, we will be glad to talk with you. We would love to hear your ideas to customize your own senior portraits. Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE EM!!!! She is so cute!! Great job as always!! Cant wait till sissys tutu pics!! Love ya!
Leigha