Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Christmas is just around the corner!


I cannot believe how quickly the holiday season is approaching us. I wanted to make sure to get this post out well in advance so that you could make plans for your Christmas portraits. We are booking Christmas sessions now through Nov. 21st and offering a special package for those sessions. The package includes 1 10x13, 1 8x10, 3 5x7s, 6 4x6s, and 16 wallets of the same pose for 79.95. This package is valued at 135.00 so make sure to book your session soon so that you can take advantage of those prices. I am posting a portrait of our girls from last year...how they've grown! I adore watching them grow every day and know that it is such a privilege to be able to stay home with them. Sometimes I wish they could stay little forever so that I could always hold them but I love the little people that they are becoming! Thank you for looking and for supporting All Heart Photography! We love and appreciate you! Feel free to call for more information and Be Blessed!

No comments: