Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Braelyn!





















Hi there! I had the best time this morning with a brand new client! Baby Braelyn is just precious and such a joy to work with. I really appreciate this family for giving me the opportunity to photograph such a beautiful little girl! I absolutely love photographing babies...they just melt my heart. I know that God reveals himself to me in the babies that I photograph...is there a better picture of love, peace, and grace? I don't think so. Thank you so much for looking at our work and feel free to contact All Heart for your next portrait needs. We love hearing from you, so feel free to comment on baby Braelyn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO STINKIN CUTE!!! I LOVE the one where you caught her smilin!! AWW! She was a good lil model! lol. Great job!! So sweet!
Leigha

Harmony said...

Love the one with her feet on the flower! So adorable!

Leslie said...

I Love the collage and the one with her sleeping on the brown throw and the one of her naked in the basket. Well I really LOVE them all! Are there anymore? GREAT JOB!!!! :)