Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Learning Something New Each Day!







































Hi there! Here at All Heart Photography we are like sponges, taking in any information available. Lately we have been working very hard on the "editting" aspect of our portraits. Personally, I (Brittany) like the more natural looking portraits with as little editting as possible. I have started coming around to the more editted look because many of my clients like it. All that boils down to, these are your portraits, not mine. We have come so far in the world of editting and I wanted to post just a few samples of the work we have been doing. I'm very excited about branching out into new fields of photography, don't hesitate to let us know what you think! We love hearing from you and are open to any idea that you have. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

No comments: