Monday, March 23, 2009

Brelan Renee 3 Year Portraits





































Hi there! Chad and I took Brelan to an on-site location for her 3rd birthday portrait session. We are going to do some in studio as well because she wants "balloons like Mileigh Beth". I will be posting those at a later date. Some of the portraits in this post are "heirloom" portraits and she wore a dress that was Joeli's in those. The other outfit is one that she helped pick out for her birthday. Brelan will be 3 on April 3, 2009. Time really does fly fast the older I get! I remember carrying her and Joeli taking naps with me because she wore me out so. Joeli was so proud to meet her baby "sisser". She called her "Beenan Enee". Brelan holds a very special place in my heart as do all of my girls. When we lost Joeli, Brelan saved us! We knew that we had to go on for Brelan and be the best parents we could be for her because she deserved just as much as Joeli had. Mileigh came a little over a year after Joeli went to be with Jesus. Brelan is such a girlie girl and developing such a great personality, we love to hear her laugh. Chad mentions how great her laugh is all the time. She did so good with this session and we are so proud of her. She used to hate having her portrait made, I have portraits of her crying because she hated it so much :) Happy Birthday precious girl, we love you MUCH and are so glad that we get to be your parents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MARVELOUS! So impressed, so proud of you. (And if I were in the USA, I would SO be taking my kids to you for pics!)