Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mileigh Beth!





























I cannot believe that our little girl is about to turn one year old on March 25, 2009! I remember this time one year ago and how miserable I was, and how badly I wanted to meet this little person that was kicking me so hard. I wish sometimes she would let me hold her again like that. Our babies grow up so quickly and those precious moments become beautiful memories. We decided to do the studio session for Mileigh's portraits and they turned out so good and she was such a ham! After loosing Joeli and going through that pain we look back and are so thankful for the portraits that we have of her, they aren't just pictures in a frame. Brelan and Mileigh are the angels that have saved us. Without them, we could not do what we do...it is their love and their precious touches that heal our hearts and help us to be the parents that Joeli would be proud of! Thank you to everyone that follows our work on this blog, we really do appreciate each of you from the bottom of our hearts! We also appreciate the customers that allow us to be a part of the most precious moments in their lives as well. Happy Birthday my Heart! We love you!

No comments: