Friday, October 9, 2009

Little Girls in Tutus!
















Hi there! Today I had the best time photographing Ashlynn! She is such a ham! Ashlynn is the daughter of one of my best friends. She is also a very good little friend to our Brelan. She loves to play dress up and dolls and when I brought out this tutu, her eyes lit up! This tutu is another precious creation from my dear friend Jaque' of http://www.tutudarlin.com/. Take a look at her work and order the perfect tutu for your little princess. Then give us a call and we will get you scheduled for your very own tutu session! Ashlynn, I am so glad to be your "Britt-t"! Leigha, thanks so much first and foremost for being my friend and then for trusting All Heart with such precious memories of your babies! We love y'all! Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEMMMMMMM........SOOO Very much!! Thanks Britt! You have really been a blessing to me and my family over the years and I appreciate ya bunches!! Thanks for capturing some of the best times of our lives!! LOve ya!
Leigha