Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bradley and Jamie Pierce!

















































Hi again! As promised...here are the rest of Bradley and Jamie's wedding portraits for the blog! I am so thrilled that we were able to capture such a great day with this family! Chad and I will celebrate seven years of marriage on November 1st of this year and when we photograph weddings...that day almost seven years ago comes rushing back! What a great reminder of what God can do in the lives of two people. When I photograph a father looking at his baby girl for the last time as a single woman or the face of the groom when he sees his bride for the first time, I'm reminded of all of the reasons why I married Chad and how grateful I am that God blessed me with him. Brad and Jamie, thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! Feel free to leave your congrats and we will make sure that the happy couple receive them! Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Caryl Lawson said...

Wow! These are awesome! What a cute couple and you captured some timeless and elegant images for them! Great job and congratulations to the newlyweds!