Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Thoughts And A Brief Update...




Hi. This post is just an update on our family. We have portraits in the works for us and I will be updating that very soon. With all of the maternity sessions that I've been doing lately I can't help but recall when I found out that I was pregnant with each of our girls. Mainly Joeli's pregnancy right now. Joeli would be getting ready to celebrate her 6th birthday next month as well as starting the first grade! How I miss my little girl. Brelan is growing like a weed and talking 90 mph while she is doing it. This reminds me of Joeli alot. I love to sit back during the day when I'm buzzing around the house doing everyday stuff and the girls are playing and just listen to her. Sometimes I hear her talk to Mileigh about Joeli with whatever they are playing with. She is so sweet and such a great big sister. I pray that Mileigh appreciates her for that one day. I also pray that Brelan isn't bitter that her big sister can't be here with her. Brelan is starting to ask lots of questions about Joeli now and speaks of her being with Jesus alot. I know that she is ready for answers...I'm just not sure if I can give them to her. In alot of ways she saved me! Mileigh is my miracle! She is the product of Joeli's purpose here. I know that she sees her in her dreams at night....I know that because of Joeli she is receiving the care that Joeli so much deserved. It's a very bittersweet feeling here at the end of July when I should planning and rushing around for supplies for birthday parties and school. I often wonder what she would look like and what she would sound like now. I am so thankful to her for showing me how to be the Mommy that I am. I hate that Brelan and Mileigh have to try and wrap their young minds around all of this because they see me hurt and they see me miss her but I am so lucky to be their mom! I really do appreciate my girls, I could not ask for more! Joeli, Brelan, and Mileigh I love you ALL HEART! Thank you for being you!


Thank you to all of you who love us and support us whether through our photography or through your friendship and prayers. We truly appreciate all that you are to us! Please keep our family in your prayers at this time....every day is hard but the end of summer gets really rough for me.


We miss you Joeli Lynn! Tell Jesus to kiss you for me and I will be there to hold you in just a while...you are my sunshine and I can see your precious smile. I love you!


Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Dawn Chandler said...

Thank you for being personal and updating your life along side your business. I know Joeli is looking down on us all and watching her baby sisters. I wish I could have know her, Britt. I look forward to meeting her in heaven one day! Love you all so much!