Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jaslyn's Baby Brother is Almost Here!











Good afternoon! Hope this finds everyone well. I had the privilege of photographing Nakita Pinkney this morning with her precious little girl, Jaslyn ,and baby boy on the way! Jaslyn did so great and was such a fun loving dollbaby! Nakita wanted the traditional maternity portraits and was wonderful throughout the entire process. Thanks for being such a trooper with those poses! I really do appreciate this family allowing All Heart to look into this window of their lives. It's such a brief time in the grand scheme of things. I know, I know....all you pregnant mothers out there are saying "excuse me? did you say BRIEF?". Yes well, when they are old enough to get around on their own and eventually move out and have a family the word "brief" will be an understatement! Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for looking, let us know what you think and if we can assist you in any way! Be Blessed!

No comments: