Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ri is getting so big!







Hey again! This session was for Riley's two year portraits. He is such a ham! Riley was born the day before we lost our oldest daughter, Joeli. She was so excited about meeting him. There have been so many days since loosing her that he and Brelan have saved me. Riley truly holds a very special place in my heart. He will always be my Ri and I will always be his "Ritt". LOL. I really do love and appreciate this precious family. Thanks Matt, Adonica, Riley, and Collin for letting us be such a big part of your lives, we love ya'll! Please don't hesitate to let us know what you think and give us a call if we can assist you in any way. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is growin up so fast!! He is such a cutie!! These are really great pics!!!(hugs)
Leigha