Monday, May 11, 2009

Mommy and Me












I am loving all of my baby sessions this spring! This is Brantley and his mom. I love photographing everything but babies just make me smile, even when they cry. I remember my daughters' first cries...it was pure music to my ears and I know it is for every mother. This was Brantley's mom's first mother's day and how sweet it was! He is definately the joy in her heart and the apple of her eye! The portraits of Brantley and mom are the traditional Madonna shots and have a very classic look. The other portraits of Brantley were to complete his newborn session...they are only newborns for a short time. Babies grow so quickly during that first year. Thank you so much Brantley and Toni for letting All Heart be a part of this precious time in life. We truly appreciate the opportunity to create such precious memories for you! Thanks for looking and feel free to comment and contact us for your portrait needs. Have a blessed week!

No comments: