Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update on us




Hey There! I just wanted to post to let everyone in on our lives outside of our photography. Chad just had his 25th birthday on Sept. 15th WOO HOO! We will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary very shortly (Nov. 1st)!!! Wow, I can't believe it...I still remember him down on one knee in my studio apartment, CRAZINESS! I love him so much. Last week Brelan got her first haircut :) I'll add a picture at the end of the post. Mileigh also got her first tooth! She is trying so hard to crawl and can pretty much get wherever she wants to go by rolling. It's the funniest thing. Mileigh's Cyclic Neutropenia is very much under control and we go for a routine appointment to the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology doctor at the end of this month. She will also be 6 months old then! Time seems to go by faster and faster as I get older. Makes me realize what my grandparents have been saying my whole life. Anyway, just wanted to let you peak in a little on us and we do hope and pray that everyone is doing wonderful. Thanks for reading and keep in touch. Love, Brittany


No comments: