Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby steps...Baby steps



Hello everyone! I trust this post finds you all doing well. As many of you know, Chad and I are very new to the editing part of photography. We are working very hard on learning new things and old things for that matter but it's very slow go, baby steps as I would say. You have to start somewhere though. Chad has been working on these two shots of our girls for a few days now and we are so excited to learn new things and post them so that you can see what we are learning. It's very exciting and we are enjoying the journey thus far. Brelan is getting so big so fast and I just love the little girl that she is so quickly turning into. She is now a little over 2.5 years old. Mileigh is 6 months old now and growing like a weed. She has two teeth and can sit alone and crawling is fast approaching us! Chad and I both thank God each time we look into their eyes...we are so lucky to be their parents. They teach us so much daily and I hope that one day I can teach them that much. Well, I do hope that you enjoy the photos and please feel free to comment or email us and let us know what you think. Thank you again for looking and we hope that you have a blessed week.

No comments: