Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gracyn and Gavin Gilmore






















Last weekend I did portraits for a very good friend of mine who has always been very supportive of our photography. Gracyn is 6 years old and was one of Joeli's very best friends. Gavin is her new addition at 3 months old and is now on All Heart Photography's baby plan which includes 4 sessions with one complimentary 8 x 10 print of each session. I truly enjoyed working with this family and look forward to the months ahead as I watch these children grow. Watching the babies grow is always an added perk to my photography...it's almost as if for a short while I am a part of their family. Well, thank you for looking and I look forward to hearing what you think. Feel free to contact All Heart Photography if you are interrested. Have a blessed week!






No comments: