Sunday, April 19, 2009

Williams/McClain





Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Fredrick McClain for allowing All Heart Photography to document your special day! Fred and Kerri were very easy to work with and such a fun couple to photograph. The two were married at Big John Baptist Church in Malcom, Alabama. They were surrounded by family and friends and everything came together beautifully! These are just a few of the many portraits that were taken. Hope you enjoy! Feel free to contact All Heart Photography for your portrait needs and we'd love to hear what you think! Be blessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a pleasure and honor for my kids and myself to be a part of Fred and Kerri's special day! I am happy I got to be a part of it! Congratulations and I wish the both of you all the love and happiness you deserve!
Tarra Andry

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kerri and Frederick! It's been a long time coming. Kerri you were a beautiful bride and Fred you were handsome. I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Anonymous said...

Sorry so late! I really ejoyed being a part of this blessed occasion and Fred, I wish you and Kerri nothing but happiness! You make a lovely couple!

Justin

Anonymous said...

What up you two! Even though I was told last minute, I am glad I was able to share this moment with you big sister! Welcome to the family brother-in-law! Fred, you better treat my sister right or you will have to hear from me.

Love Always,
Dariane