Wednesday, April 1, 2009

They're Engaged!











































































































































Hi everyone! I hope this post finds you all doing great! I was able to photograph a precious couple this morning to document their engagement. Jamie and Bradley will be getting married in October of this year and then moving to Alaska where Bradley will continue to serve and protect our country. These two are really great to be around and such a fun loving couple...I wish them the best! I also want to thank them for choosing All Heart Photography to be apart of such an important time in their lives. Thanks again Jamie and Bradley, I look forward to working with you both again! Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.

No comments: