Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Joeli




August 18, 2008 would have been Joeli's 5th birthday. We purchased five balloons, in pink, of course and one for her marker. Chad and I took the girls to Joeli's marker and Brelan let her balloons go "to desus" as she would say. Brelan watched until she could no longer see the balloons and then blew a kiss to her "Doeli" and told her that she loved her. Brelan also helped her daddy clean Joeli's marker of grass clippings and just looked at the picture of her big sister. How grateful I am to be blessed with such sweet sweet babies! From a photography aspect each of my girls inspire me so much with the precious faces that they make and phrases that come from their sweet lips. I cannot wait to further our photography as we watch these precious babies grow. I thank the Lord above for the time that he gave us with Joeli and the precious moments that I captured with her. Those times and portraits of her are precious to my heart. We love you, Joeli Lynn..."All Heart". You will forever be in us!

No comments: