Saturday, August 16, 2008

All Heart Photography

Hi Everyone! I am very very new to this blogspot concept so please bear with me. This is my first post and mainly it's just to let everyone know what Chad and I and our girls are up to. We are currently doing the baby steps to opening up our own photography studio and the name is "All Heart Photography"! I am so excited. For those of you that know me, this is my passion. For those of you that don't know me, I've been doing photography for as long as I can remember and doing it professionally for about five years now. Thank you to all of our family and friends that support us, we truly could not be without you. Brelan and Mileigh are doing wonderful right now just the joy of our lives! Hopefully I will get better at this and you will all be able to see them very soon. Well, that's all for now but thanks so much and please pass us along as we are currently seeking new oportunities for our photography.

1 comment:

Jeremy's fam said...

Hey girl! Welcome to Blogger. You'll really like it, it is so easy to use!