Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Easter! Love, Andon!


Andon is a precious little boy and belongs to a very good friend of mine. Holly and I go way back to childhood. I've had the opportunity to work with Andon on a couple of occasions now and he is such a cutie! He is strictly business...we are here for portraits, thanks, see ya next time **smile**. He cracks me up! Holly and Bubba, thanks so much for letting me be a part of your lives. Andon is an amazing little boy and I'm really glad that I've gotten to watch him grow in the last year or so. Please visit us at www.allheartphotography.com and we'd love to hear from you! Easter sessions are still available. They are mini sessions for Easter that are 30 minutes for a 25.00 session fee. We also have a custom package for these sessions. Contact us for more information. Be Blessed!

No comments: