Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Joeli Lynn 1/18/10 at OneTrueMedia.com

Hi there! Yesterday was 3 years that our angel, Joeli, went home to be with Jesus. We miss her so much and look forward to the day that we meet again and sit together at the feet of the One who sacrificed it all for us. I heard someone say recently that when they think of their children and their children's souls they want them to be so close to Jesus that they smell like Him! How amazing! I know that our Joeli smells like Him! I wrote lyrics for her and her fight recently and will end this post with those. Thank you so much to those of you who support us and those who remember Joeli with us and keep her song alive, we truly love and appreciate each and every one of you! Be Blessed!

Her Fight

I'm fighting hard with no end in sight, her life although brief was full of light.

I'm finally back to that place of rest, the place where His grace is best.

She knows that grace well and in time we'll all see and be completely overwhelmed.

I can't fathom His love for us being more...more than my love for her.

I know that's truth and in Him I'm right. He will never lead me away from His light.

Take me into His Holy of Holies, I want to be where He is only.

Take me through this fight for her, make her voice heard for the glory of Your word.

"Peace out, see ya on the flip side!"
~Joeli Lynn Mothershead
We love you baby girl, ALL HEART!

No comments: