Monday, December 14, 2009

Logan and Emma Claire










Hi there! I do hope that you are all having a wonderful holiday season and doing well. We often get caught up in the midst of the festivities of it all...I know I do. It's overwhelming to sit back and reflect on just how much our God gave for us. I am amazed to be loved by such a Father. I'm glad to be in His light.
All Heart has been fairly busy this season and we owe it all to YOU! Thank you so much! These two cuties are Logan and Emma Claire. They are precious children and such a joy to work with. We are glad to call their family "friends"! We would love to hear from you! Please let us know if there is any way that we can work with you and your family for your next portrait...we'd be honored. Have a good week and Be Blessed!

No comments: