Saturday, June 27, 2009

Meghan Hall-Floyd






























Here are the rest of Meghan and baby Braxton's maternity session portraits that I promised! I am so happy with this session and so appreciative to Meghan for her willingness to do whatever I asked. It definitely paid off! Let us know what you think and please consider us the next time you need portraits. Thank you so much to those of you who support All Heart Photography, we look forward to working with you. Have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

AWW Brit! I love my pictures! Thank you, You did a wonderfull job! Everyone has commented on the pictures in the sunset you did eceptionally well on those! I am super excited about coming in the morning to pick them out. I am soo glad we decided to do them at the beach you did a great job of making my prego butt look cute.lol.. Well I can't thank you enough for making these pics special for me and baby Braxton!
See ya in the morning!
Love always, Meg and Braxton!