Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mileigh Beth is 10 months old already!
















Hi Everyone! I wanted to do an update on Mileigh. Chad took some portraits of Mileigh holding my hand tonight because I love this pose so much. She is already 10 months old and that blows me away! She is pulling up on everything and attempting to let go for a second or two. She was recently in the hospital for a neutropenic episode with her Cyclic Neutropenia but she did wonderfully! She is such a joy to be around. It is so amazing to watch my girls grow and watch them understand more and more each day. I thank God daily for the children that he blessed us with. Joeli, Brelan, and Mileigh are more than we could have ever asked for. Thanks for looking and if you are interrested in a session, feel free to contact us. God bless you!

No comments: