Monday, January 12, 2009

How time flies!






















I so enjoy seeing my babies at each new session in their baby plan. I say "my babies" because I honestly feel that these people are family! It's easy to feel that way when someone trusts you with the most important memories in their lives. Although time flies in our own lives and we watch our girls grow daily...it seems even faster for the babies that we don't see on a daily basis. Gavin is such a sweet little boy and an absolute joy to work with. I have to admit he is often the guinea pig of my new ideas! These portraits were done in the studio in our home, we are so excited to be using this space. It is still in progress as far as being complete but it is completely functional. Make sure to check our blog in the future so that you can watch Gavin grow as well. Spring is just around the corner and I have a feeling that his next session will be outside somewhere! Thanks Gavin and Gavin's family for letting us be a part of such a precious time in his life, we love every minute of it!

No comments: